KW Institute for Contemporary Art, Berlin / Berliner Festspiele / Foreign Affairs / Artist Talk and Book Presentation of ‘How to Frame’ with Mary Reid Kelley and Patrick Kelley / Haus der Berliner Festspiele, Upper Foyer
‘On the Threshold of Performing and Visual Arts’, edited by Barbara Gronau, Matthias von Hartz, Carolin Hochleichter
Artist Talk and Book Presentation
Which frames do we put in place when we programme performing arts and visual arts? Provoking and moderating an encounter of these aspects is the aim of the publication How to Frame. And yet, this transfer of questions from five years of Foreign Affairs into a book is another attempt to lend a new frame to art and its reflection. As snapshot and storage device, it bears witness to the theoretical contexts, curatorial questions and artistic positions of recent years.
Based on the articles in the book, these issues were discussed by the editors of and contributors to the book, joined by Mary Reid Kelley and Patrick Kelley.
Corpus contributed the article Rethinking the Institutional Body and its Movement to the publication How to Frame.
- Mary Reid KelleyThis Is Offal
- Hoofdcategorie: Corpus
- ‘How to Frame’ takes place at Haus der Berliner Festspiele, Upper Foyer
- Saturday 9 July 2016, 3pm
- Saturday 9 July 2016
- KW Institute for Contemporary Art, Berlin
- Gronau, B., von Hartz, M., Hochleichter, C. (Eds.), 'How to Frame – On the Threshold of Performing and Visual Arts', 2016, Sternberg Press with Berliner Festspiele / Foreign Affairs in cooperation with Universität der Künste Berlin.